Lazy Writing 2 Lazy Writing 2

:D !!!!

That was fucking brilliant for reason im not sure about but you are an amazing guitar player, voice actor, and animator. You are an all around 5 star Newgrounder.

Wisenheimers - Freestyle Wisenheimers - Freestyle

Great

That was pretty smooth and the animation matched the voices and what they were saying perfectly. Good Job.

Jurgen responds:

thanks :D

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Great job

I have never watch something 8 times in a row and still laugh. You are a genius. Keep up the great work guys.

Lipsync Test Lipsync Test

Pretty Schweet

That was very good syncing and i cant waittill you actually make an animation out of this Syncing skill. Good Luck.

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Awesome

Really funny in a stupid kind of way but still made me laugh but i dont remember which one, but it seemed as it could work. But ya know. Yeah. And stuff... Good Job

My Rayman Game: New Power My Rayman Game: New Power

Ahh memories

That was pretty good animation, very clean, and seems cool.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

YEAAHHAHah

I love you from the bottom of my hard drive

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Epic

before i watched these i thought they were serious anime episodes. But when i watched it i laughed my ass off.

Swirly Glasses sounds like Mandark from Dexter

3D Animation 3D Animation

HOLY BALLS

dude that is some SWEET 3d animation shit. WHen i saw the curtain moving i was all like. "How... how you doin that? How you? How you doin that?" Then ROBOTS?!?!? OMG!!!!!!

50/5 100/10

MBot vs. Kirk-Cocaine MBot vs. Kirk-Cocaine

Niceee

That was a good drawing at the begining and i thought there was a fight or something but. I dont really care. 5/5 9/10